Increase in overall productivity within the customer support team that reduces operational costs and promotes employee/customer satisfaction.
- Average ticket resolution time
- Average time spent on a ticket
- # of one-touch tickets solved
- Reduction of screen time for agent interaction
Increase in overall improvement in the quality of service delivered by agents to customers that results in improved employee retention rates and reduction of employee turnover costs.
- Increase in team retention
- Reduction in team turnover
- Agent satisfaction survey results
Increase in overall improvement of time spent onboarding and training a new employee.
- Time needed to train a new employee
- Reduction in training time
- New average onboarding time for employees vs. old
Increase in overall efficiency by ticket solves by customer service team and a reduction of repetitive tasks and processes based on an effective implementation of a robust self-service experience.
- % of ticket volume reduction by implementing knowledge base
- # of Knowledge base visits vs # of open tickets
- # of knowledge base articles
- % of requests solved via automated services (chatbot/AI)
- % of ticket deflection rate
Increase in overall customer satisfaction and loyalty, which includes reduction of customer churn, increase of customer renewals, and favorable CSAT/NPS scores.
- Reduction of churn
- Increase in renewals
- CSAT before/after or percentage increase
- NPS before/after or percentage increase
Increase in overall technological impact on the company’s work environment and customer relationships, based on replacing traditional interactions/processes with digital solutions especially in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- # of manual processes eliminated
- # of business digitization initiatives
- # of new apps/integrations implemented